Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Facebook Love

So, I posted earlier today about deactivating my Facebook account on Sunday. I went in about an hour ago to briefly re-activate it, merely to let my clients, family, and close friends know that I'll be MIA for awhile. My decision to disable it was sudden with no forewarning, so I at least needed to post on my business page that I would be incognito for awhile. Of course, I posted my phone # and email address if anyone needed anything.

The outpouring of responses, concerns, and prayers is truly heartwarming. I wasn't expecting anything of the sort, but there they are. I also received numerous private messages and texts expressing their love and support of me. This is a very difficult time for me, but knowing that people still pray for me and care about my well-being lifts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment